Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description – Medical Representative
- Responsible for building relations with the doctors, implementing strategies and building brands.
- Calling on Doctors with pre-determined frequency to promote, discuss, remind, and sample pharmaceutical brands of the company in the assigned territory.
- Submission of Daily Reports giving details of day's work.
- Increasing Market share by insuring maximum Doctor Conversion during field visits.
- Focusing on Conversion, Target Achievement and root cause identification for non-achievement of targets.
- Responsible for building relations with Pharmacies and Hospital Medical Team.
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the brands are easily available.
- Should have good experience in Scientific / Medical promotions, launching new products and effective implementation of strategies.
- Achieve financial objectives
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Experience: Candidate should have 8-10 Years of Experience
- Proven work experience in Karnataka preferred
- Language: Fluent in English, Kannada
- Basic Computer Skills and Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Total Relevant Experience: 6-10 Yrs
Role: Regional Manager
Industry Type: Pharma, Healthcare, Biotech, Medical, Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Saisun Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd