1. Build, train and manage a team of 12+ in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver features and meet deadlines
2. Work with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions that deliver to business needs.
3. Extract requirements, lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of IT systems and assume full product responsibility.
4. Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication
5. Create processes to optimise and automate (wherever possible) development, builds and product quality
6. Constantly optimise the product and infrastructure for non functional requirements (security, performance, flexibility, scale and robustness)
7. Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency
8. Own the product roadmap and manage high, mid and low level project plans
9. Ability to deliver compelling presentations to senior internal stakeholders.
* BS or higher in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE applications
* Must have a get stuff done kind of attitude. Should be able to take full ownership of the tech team and work in a dynamic, fast paced and deadline driven environment.
* Must have deep experience in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation of large scale, secure, distributed, highly concurrent and performance sensitive applications
* Must have excellent experience of managing non functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, loose coupling & system robustness
* Must be able to extract requirements post interactions from stakeholders and create comprehensive specifications for the engineering team to execute upon
* Must have proven leadership and managerial skills to manage a track of work of 10+ people throughout the project lifecycle. Must have experience of implementing agile, kanban or similar software development methodology
* Must have experience of creating tech processes such as build and release process, continuous integration, coding guidelines, code review process etc.
* Must have excellent experience of exposing stateless restful APIs in a SaaS environment.
* Should have exposure with SOA, micro-services and ESBs
* Must have experience creating and managing the production environment from the ground up on cloud service providers such as AWS or Google cloud.
* Must have experience with deployment dockers, kubernetes, API gateway & cloud DBs
* Experience in payment processing or other Fintech with strong security consideration is highly desirable
* Experience with load testing, security testing and automated testing frameworks would be a plus
* Experience with PHP, Wordpress (or other CMS) would be a plus
* Experience mobile development (Android, iOS) would be a plus
* Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Pig, Hive would be a plus
* Experience with Machine learning and AI technologies would be a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Architectural Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Saisun Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Saisun Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd