Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and
performance. 2. Participate in the development of the organizations plans and programs a s a strategic partner. 3. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new
programs/strategies and regulatory action.
4. Budget/ Stock forecasting, develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and
accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the
Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities. 5. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization
by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the
6. Treasury Management of the organization
7. Forex Management, the Candidate needs to have a good practical knowledge in
hedging. Understanding Foreign Exchange risk & Management
8. Candidate needs to have a good PR with the banks, Optimize the handling of bank and
deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
9. Handled Fund raising individually in his current Organization
10. Should have good knowledge in Government liasioning.
11. Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. 12. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes
minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
13. Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the organisation
may enter. 14. Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the
efficiency and effectiveness of the group a s well a s provide individuals with professional and
personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
15. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
16. Candidate should have a practical knowledge of Cost Accountancy
Educational Qualification: CA
Skills: 1) Good communication & written oral skills in English, Hindi & Marathi
2) Go getter attitude
3) Team Handling
Experience: 6 12 years
Prefer Candidates whose Current Organisations Turnover is over 350 - 400 crore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Saisun Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Saisun Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd